Working at Norac Pharma
Norac Pharma is a privately owned, family-run company. A small, tight-knit group of employees makes Norac Pharma a place where everybody makes a difference and every contribution is important..
We believe that the long-term success of Norac Pharma depends first and foremost on recruiting and retaining the highest quality personnel possible. Scientific experiments and laboratory equipment are worth little without a talented and highly motivated staff of scientists to run them and a skilled team of administrative and support personnel to provide an organized and smooth-running business environment.
Norac offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program with most of our health benefits offered to employees at no cost. All of our employees have an ownership position in the Company. Our vacation and holiday programs are very generous and encourage employees to have a healthy balance between their personal and professional lives. Norac offers other attractive benefits including:
- Medical Coverage Through Anthem (formerly Blue Cross)
- Dental Coverage Through Aetna
- Life Insurance Through Jefferson Pilot
- Long-Term, Short-Term Disability Through Jefferson Pilot
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Through ADP Flex-Direct
- Premium Only Plan Through ADP Flex-Direct
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan Through Fidelity
- Profit Sharing Plan Through Fidelity
- Three weeks Vacation to all employees
- One week paid Vacation in December
Take a look at our Opportunities page to see what opening there currently are at Norac Pharma.